Prevention of Money Laundering (Money Laundering)
PREVENTION OF MONEY LAUNDERING - CATHEDRAL INVESTMENT BANK
Prevention System: a continuous process
At Cathedral Investment Bank, it constitutes a strategic objective to have an effective and advanced Anti-Money Laundering System. Therefore, since 2002, when the first steps were internally taken to implement such program, the procedures have been continously adapted and perfected.
From the beginning stages of creating and implementing these internal regulations and procedures, preventive operation reviews were generalized, also those considered as higher risk clients were targeted to be audited.
Later, emphasis was given to implementing the same procedures in all international affiliates. The corporative prevention system developed in the United States, is one of the most secure and stable worldwide.
Cathedral Investment Bank Anti-Money Laundering System Pillars are:
- Institutional support with involvement at all levels of the organization
- A more demanding internal legislation than official standards
- Transactions analysis conducted by those who know the client
- Strict and thorough investigation of suspicious operations
- Systematic and permanent review of offshore branches
- Internal Audit Area and Formation Department support
- A proactive approach to handle risk situations
- Prevention as priority over any commercial interest
Cathedral Investment Bank Administration Council, the holder of the anti-money laundering policy and terrorism financing, approves it as proposed by Cathedral Investment Bank Committee of Analysis and Resolution (CAR). Further modifications must be approved by the Administration Council, by proposal, in this case, by the (CAR).
It is CAR responsibility to approve legislations needed for development of this policy in the Group Units. The legislations are collected from the Anti-Money Laundering Corporative handbook and from specifics Private Banking and Correspondents Banking Money Laundering Preventing handbooks. These three handbooks are adapted and are being implemented by the affiliates abroad.
- Next >>
Cathedral Investment Bank / CIB Americas Bank Inc Is regulated by the Financial Service Unit of the Ministry of Finance on the Commonwealth of Dominica
The information contained on this website should not be interpreted as an offer of products and / or financial services (soliciting). The figures and displayed information in this document is only for informational purposes, Cathedral Investment Bank performs a major effort to keep the data here expressed correctly, updated and faithful, and however these may contain errors in its calculation, sampling and result. For more information read the terms and website conditions.
* Cathedral Investment Bank has physical and commercial presence in different jurisdictions, its ability to deliver services in your area may be restricted depending in its local licensing cathedral may be locally registered as an Offshore Bank, Fiduciary Service Provider, Financial Intermediary, Foreign Financial Services Company or equivalent, Fund or capital Administrator, Investment Advisor, Limited Partnership, Registered Trade Mark, Service Provider, financial consultant, Insurance Broker or any related figure.
**Cathedral Investment Bank has a very strict Anti-Money Laundering process managed by an independent internal organ and by a third party external consultant that evaluates and analyzes all prospective operations within the institution, for more information please consult us at email@example.com
***Cathedral Investment Bank reserves the right to deny delivering services to any parties related with illegal activities, criminal activities or any related with ideological and radical behavior or related.